Andrea Bocelli’s Biography
Born on September 22, 1958, in Lajatico, Italy, Andrea Bocelli became interested in music at an early age.
He was only six years old when he began studying piano. He later learned flute and saxophone, and was often asked to sing at family gatherings and at his school.
- Guests must arrive at the venue at least 90 minutes before the performance, doors close at 7 pm sharp, and admission to the site is strictly forbidden to ticket holders arriving after this time. The organiser has the right to consider empty seats as non-show.
- Admission is not guaranteed to ticket holders arriving after the show starts, and if the patron has not arrived by the show start time.
- Ticket holders with special needs should make prior arrangements for entrance and seating by contacting the event organizers on: 0797471747.
- Once the performance begins, guests will not be allowed to leave their seats or move around in the event area.
- A special area for food and drinks, catered by the Grand Hyatt Amman, will be arranged for the guests.
- No outside glass bottles, food, professional cameras or camcorders are permitted inside the venue.
- Guests are recommended to wear flat, comfortable shoes and have a warm jacket for the evening.
Upon arrival to the Oval Forum, ushers will be available to guide you to your designated seats. All seat numbers are assigned and can be found on your tickets. Tickets are divided into 4 categories, VIP, A, B and C, each of these areas is divided into sections (VIP: 1,2,3,4) then into rows that have a certain number of seats. For example: category A section 2 row H seat 9 will be placed as shown by the arrow in the diagram above. Please make sure to arrive at the seating area before 7pm; otherwise you will not be permitted entry.
Meet the Team
FJF offers complimentary shuttle bus service to and from Jerash.
Shuttle bus timings:
Shuttle buses will leave from Al Hussein National Park (Medical City Street). Buses will be available from 3PM to 5PM and will leave once the bus is full.
We have taken into consideration the special needs of those who are unable to walk long distances. For wheelchairs and assistance, please inform us in advance to be able to assist you.
Ticket holders with special needs should make prior arrangements for entrance and seating by contacting the event organizers by registering below.